IT Support Services
IT support services: technical point of contact
Support Services consists of primary and secondary support specialists who are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a weekfor resolving faults in the IT infrastructure of our customers.
Our IT Support Services are intended for organisations that would like to have a technical point of contact with guaranteed response and repair times for the hardware, software and/or licences you have purchased. In addition, you may be looking for an expert partner familiar with your environment and certified to provide technical support.
Depending on your requirements, Support Services allows us to take matters regarding IT infrastructure management out of your hands. You can scale this up to us taking care of everything by using our outsourcing services. These are an extension to your own organisation and aimed at maximising the availability, continuity and security of your network, equipment, information (data) and business.
Our IT support services benefits
- 24×7 availability for faults relating to security and IT infrastructure.
- Incident Management, Problem Management, Warranty Handling.
- A team of experienced and certified primary and secondary support specialists.
- Support for hardware and software from providers such as: Cisco, HP Aruba, Extreme Networks, Palo Alto Networks, Microsoft, Fortinet and Proofpoint.
- Can be easily expanded by Managed (Security) Services and/or outsourcing to take everything related to your IT infrastructure management out of your hands.
Contact one of our Support Services experts
Submit your question about IT Support Services here: